Heavy duty cantilever racks are a solid structure, easy to install, and flexible in use. the size and load specification are determined by the user’s requirements. It is available in both single sided and double sided configurations. The double-sided rack provides maximum storage capacity on a single central column while the single-sided rack is designed to fit flush against a wall.
Cantilever Racking Parts:
Cantilever Racking Base: Base length must be the same or greater than the arm length .Bases are used primarily as an anti-tip device in addition to being a load bearing structure. In roll formed C column cantilever system, we should confirm base type first.But for H column cantilever system, two single bases are required for double side base.Cantilever Racking Column: Column height is determinded by adding the base height,loads number,thickness of arm,proper clearance and next arm. Column heights: C column: light duty, H2000-4000mm strengthening light duty, H2000-5000mm standard duty, H2000-7500mm heavy duty,H4500-10000mm extra heavy duty,H5500-11000mm H column:standard duty,H2000-6000mm heavy duty,H5000-7500mm Cantilever Racking Arm: Cantilever arms are hanged on to columns,and knocked with safety pin.The length should not greater than base.
Scope of application：
- Suitable for storing long materials, ring materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods.
- Cantilevered racks are mostly used in machinery manufacturing and building materials supermarkets.
- With the addition of shelves, it is particularly suitable for small, low-rise warehouses, convenient management, wide field of vision, and higher utilization than ordinary shelves.
- The cantilever can be single-sided or double-sided. The cantilevered rack has the characteristics of stable structure, good load carrying capacity and high space utilization.
- The cantilever rack is made of an overhanging cantilever mounted on a conventional rack pillar and is a special rack for long goods.
Packaging & Shipping:
Gulf Shelving pay great attention to export package and aiming at protecting our goods from being damaged during transportation, loading and unloading . Our packs can use forklift to unload the container easily,which is able to greatly save labour cost.