Drive in racking system is ideal for stocking large quantities of relatively few product types.
It can reduce overall square footage requirements by 35 percent or more compared to a standard Selective Rack configuration.
Sample CAD layouts for your reference:
Drive In System Features & Advantages:
- Applicable to small variety but large quantity stored products, especially for standard goods;
- Very high utility ratio of the warehouse;
- Each aisle is consisted of several level of pallet support rail. Pallets are placed on pallet support rail one after another;
- Forklifts operate alongside the aisle;
- First-in-last-out access process, one side in/out or two side in/out can be met;
- Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking, making the whole racking stable and safe;
- First level pallets can be placed on the floor;
- Surface treatment: powder coated;
|Drive in racking system
|Drive-in Racking is available in a range of sizes and configurations. Please call or email us and we can work together to get the most cost-effective and practical solution.
|Pallet Rail Levels
|2 levels, 3 levels, 4 levels, 5 levels
|Load Capacity per Pallet
|500KG, 800KG, 1200KG, 1500KG, 2000KG
|high quality cold rolling steel
|1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
|standard blue, orange and customized available