Stacking rack is also called Stack trusses and sturdy racks.Stacking rack is a handling and storage device derived from pallets.It is one of the multi-functional equipment for cargo unit assembly, merchandise storage and commodity circulation,and it must be used with forklift.The stacking racks can be stacked 4 to 5 layers to form a three-dimensional storage mode, which is more convenient for storage.
Features & Advantages:
- Welded metal structure,strong and durable
- Stack-able,demount-able,easy to assemble
- Can be stacking 5 high,folded to store and save space
- Load capacity up to 1500kg
- Improve product visibility
- Customized specification is supported
Stacking Rack Parts:
Stack Rack Base:
This stack rack base helps to combine the load capabilities of pallet racks with the product protection of stacking posts. Removable posts (available separately) allow vertical and side storage to be used to stack or disassemble the racks.
Stack Rack Post:
Stack-able portable racks with vertical posts can be stacked up to 5 heights without the need to carry loads. They help to provide protection for loads during handling, stacking, and shipping. Powder is coated finished.
Stack Rack Post Set:
The stack rack post set helps to offer protection while stacking racks or storing in knock-down fashion to utilize vertical and lateral storage space. Modular stack racks offer simple setup and taking down is without bolts, tools or fittings required.
Stacking Racks Warehouse Process:
1. First is the material used. In general speaking, the good cold rolled steel plate is priority when we choosing the material. This kind of rolled steel plate are made out of the Steel and stamped by special model. Carbon dioxide gas shielded wire is been used when welding, which accord with national standard（GBT8110-1995、GB/TS110-1995）, and this standard is accord with GB.ER50-6、AWSER70S-6’. Normally the narrow aisle, pallet rack and stack able rack is more common in cold room storage.
2. Raw material→stamping→cold rolled forming→sizing→welding→checking→surface painting→packaging→finish product
3. Raw product→acid pickling→washing→checking→washing→parkerising→high pressure washing
4. Powder coating procedure: acid pickling→parkerising→drying→powder coating→Isothermal curing
We’re one of the leading warehouse racking solution providers and designers in Maharashtra, India, equipped with a professional and productive factory at your service, and a group of experienced engineers stand behind us. If you are interested in our stack rack, welcome to send us the inquiry and place orders.