Push back rack system provides up to 90% more storage space than standard selective racks. That is the reason why this kind of dynamic pallet storage system is becoming more and more popular, and it quickly becomes the preferred storage method in many sectors.
If you are looking for Push back pallet racking design or more information, please call us now and we will work with you to provide layout and budget for your warehouse.
Features & Advantages:
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
- Rapidly handle almost all types of palletised goods.
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
- Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- Strength and rigidity prevents compression from damaging to goods.
- Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor to lowering structure costs.
Sample CAD layouts:
|Dimension & Load Capacity||Length:1500-3600mmDepth: 400-1500mmHeight: 1000-11,000mmLoading capacity: 500-4000kg /levelSpecial size and loading capacity are also available|
|Main Parts Specs||Upright section: 80*60*2.0, 90*60*2.0, 90*70*2.0,100*70*2.0, 120*75*2.0 etcBox beam section: 80*50*1.5, 100*50*1.5, 110*50*1.5, 120*50*1.5, 140*50*1.5, 160*50*1.5, 140*50*2.0, 160*50*2.0 etcHorizontal & diagonal braces, upright footplates, safety locking pins, bolts & nuts, anchors and all necessary components|
|Color||RAL7035, RAL7001, RAL6021, RAL5015, RAL1023, RAL1007, RAL2004 or your requirement|
|Quick delivery||Within 25 days for ordinary order quantity|
Packaging & Shipping:
Gulf Shelving pay great attention to export package ,which aims at protecting our goods from being damaged during transportation, loading or unloading.Our packs can use forklift to unload the container easily and such can be able to greatly save labour cost.