Gulf Shelving Warehouse Steel Cantilever Racking is ideal for indoor and outdoor use and is ideally suited to meet the challenges of any storage situation. Install a cantilever roof system to protect your outdoor shelves and protect your inventory from damage. If the floor space is limited, the best choice is to use the very narrow cantilever rack systems to maximize your storage capacity. The optimized design works with side loader forklifts to keep your picking area running smoothly.
Features & Advantages:
Warehouse cantilever racking systems are a superior storage solution in many situations. Compared to standard pallet racks, cantilever racks are:
- Easier to use: With no front column in the way, cantilever racks are faster to load and unload, lowering handling time and costs.
- More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
- More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure. Handling clearance is also more abundant.
- More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient. Additionally, cantilever racks become more economical as load length increases, while standard pallet racks increase in costs.
- More adaptable: Cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load. They are especially useful for storing long, bulky, or oddly-shaped loads.
Scope of application：
- Suitable for storing long materials, ring materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods.
- Cantilevered racks are mostly used in machinery manufacturing and building materials supermarkets.
- With the addition of shelves, it is particularly suitable for small, low-rise warehouses, convenient management, wide field of vision, and higher utilization than ordinary shelves.
- The cantilever can be single-sided or double-sided. The cantilevered rack has the characteristics of stable structure, good load carrying capacity and high space utilization.
- The cantilever rack is made of an overhanging cantilever mounted on a conventional rack pillar and is a special rack for long goods.