Mezzanine racking system is to build a middle mezzanine on the existing shelf or work site to increase the storage area. The mezzanine floor can generally put light foam and small pieces of goods or long-term storage of goods. It is suitable for higher warehouse, smaller goods, manual access and large storage situation. The mezzanine floor has flat, checkered, and plank types. Lightweight carts or pallet traction trolleys are generally used in the mezzanine.
- Raising the height of shelves, making full use of the storage height, and making better use of storage space.
- Versatility and flexibility to meet any storage needs;
- The most commonly use for Palletised goods in all storage systems;
- Low capital cost;
- Easy to install and simple to adjust;
- Compatible with most types of handling equipment;
- More than 300 workers enable us to guarantee the delivery time, normal orders within days;
ProGulf Shelving supply three kinds of the mezzanine flooring, please see below the pictures： Here we would like to recommend the perforated open plank to you and your market. There are two sizes, 200x40mm and 230x40mm for options, see below: Some pitures of our open plank：