Light Duty Boltless Shelving (or normally refer to Boltless Rack) system is easy to install and dismantle as it is 100% bolt free connected and does not require any special tool for assembly.
The three-layer shelving of the particle board is adjusted in increments of 3″ and can be easily expanded using the double-lock system in the column.The rack columns are made from cold-rolled steel plates through special roll forming machines. The columns are arranged along a straight line at 50mm pitch. Double row holes and column holes are used to install beams.
Two columns are opposite.Horizontal connecting beams and diagonal braces in the middle will assemble two columns into a single rack.The beam adopts “P” type pipe, commonly known as “trapezoidal beam”.The height of the ladder The height of the deck matches.
Features & Advantages
- The racking can be split into two halves effectively creating two superb workbenches
- Solid MDF boards (not chipboard) for all shelves
- Moulded feet providing extra sturdiness
- Massive weight tolerance of 280kg per shelf (for evenly distributed weights)
- Easy to assemble with no bolts required
- FREE rubber mallet – the only tool you need to build the racking bays
- Adjustable shelf heights
- Thick heavy duty steel with a powder coated blue finish
- Available in Black, Red or Blue (this listing is for Blue)