Stack rack system is versatile racks in warehouse storage management, worked as convenient logistic tools in many wide aspect, fold able, portable, easy to install and the loading capacity ranges from 800kg to 1500kg per rack.Stacking shelves can be stacked up to 4 or 5 tiers together,consisting of steel base and removable posts.
Features & Advantages:
- Welded metal structure,strong and durable
- Stack-able, demount-able,easy to assemble
- Can be stacking 5 high,folded to store and save space
- Load capacity up to 1500kg
- Improve product visibility
- Customized specification are welcome
Stacking Rack Parts:
Stack Rack Base:
This stack rack base helps to combine the load capabilities of pallet racks with the product protection of stacking posts. Removable posts (available separately) allow racks to be stacked or stored in knock-down fashion, utilizing vertical and lateral storage space.
Stack Rack Post:
Stack portable racks with vertical posts can be stacked up to 6 high without load-on-load contact. They help to provide protection for loads during handling, stacking, and shipping. Powder-coated finished.
Stack Rack Post Set:
This stack rack post set helps to offer protection while stacking racks or storing in knock-down fashion to utilize vertical and lateral storage space. Modular stack racks offer simple setup and take down with no bolts, tools or fittings required.
Stacking Racks Warehouse Process:
2. Raw material→stamping→cold rolled forming→sizing→welding→checking→surface painting→packaging→finish product
3. Raw product→acid pickling→washing→checking→washing→parkerising→high pressure washing
4. Powder coating procedure: acid pickling→parkerising→drying→powder coating→Isothermal curing