The Long Span Shelving System is the optimal system for manually storing small to medium-size products.
This product is versatile, given its adaptability to any type of unit load; selective, as it allows immediate access to all unit loads and/or references stored; and dynamic, since it is easily assembled and/or disassembled, and components are also easily replaced and/or added.
The range of accessories and possible system configurations allow it to be adapted to any type of goods. Although it is a hand loaded system, it utilizes the full height of the facility, since higher levels can be accessed using mechanical means (S/R cranes or order-picking trucks) or through walkways located inside the shelving system.
Longspan shelving post&frame:
- Longer length shelving with a heavier weight loading
- Up to 1000kg weight loading per level
- A choice of 2 heights, 3 depths and 4 lengths to maximize your storage space
- All shelves or beams can be adjusted freely every 50mm
- Shelves or panels can be made from Wire Mesh or moisture-resistant steel board
- Consists of upright frames, beams and shelves
- Easily assembled in minutes
- Powder coated paint finish
- Extra shelves easily added
- Increase your storage space by adding extension unit
- Especially suitable for those small in size but large quantity products like retailing industry.
- How high (1800mm or 2000mm) — most popular is 2000mm
- How long (1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 or 2400) — most popular is 1800mm or 2400mm
- How many levels (3, 4 or 5) — most popular is 4 levels
|Product Name||Long Span Racking|
|Rack Levels||3 levels, 4 levels, 5 levels, 6 levels|
|Load Capacity per Level||200KG, 300KG, 500KG, 700KG, 1000KG|
|Raw Material||High quality cold rolling steel|
|Material Thickness||1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
|Surface Treatment||deoil, derusting and powder coat paint finish|
|Rack Colors||standard blue, orange and customized available|